Interested in being a part of Luke’s Journal?
There are many ways you can contribute – here’s some ideas:
- Submit an article – download our
Microsoft Word Article Template (incompatible with phones)
- Review a book
- Interview someone
- Edit or proofread an article
- Contribute ideas and topics for future editions
- Contact authors to write
- Spread the word on Facebook
- Expand our online presence through Twitter or podcasts
- Answer email enquiries and comments on the website
- Oversee the production of an issue
What to write about
Each issue of Luke’s Journal is focused on a specific theme, please ask us for a list of forthcoming topics.
We also publish individual “Fire in the Belly” articles, featuring topics that authors are particularly passionate about.
These articles may be incorporated into a PDF issue.
If your article is topical or time sensitive, eg. “Covid vaccinations and the Church”, it may be published online as a “StopPress” article, and incorporated into a print version at a later date.
Submitting an article to the editor via email is easy
- Use our Microsoft Word Article Template to write your article (download the Template to your computer)
- See our Style Guide for writing tips
- Include your author biography
- Attach your article to an email
- Attach a head and shoulders photo for your author profile
- Attach a feature image/s to go with your article (optional)
- Send your submission to the editor at: LukesJournalCMDFA@gmail.com
Here’s some helpful Author Guidelines
- Luke’s Journal Style Guide
- Download our Article Template for Authors (Word File – incompatible with phones)
- Vision and Statement of Faith
For more information contact us on: LukesJournalCMDFA@gmail.com